24/7 Emergency Phone (608)-348-9581
The doctors and staff of Family Pet Hospital work very hard to give exemplary service to our clients and their pets. One way that we can provide this service is to have appointments available when our clients and patients need them. Forgetting to come to an appointment happens on occasion but missed appointments means other clients and patients in need must wait to be seen.
While we are sure the last thing clients who miss appointments want to do is create a barrier to the care of someone else's pet, that is in effect what happens when we do not have the option of scheduling into a time slot occupied by missed appointments. This is even more concerning when, on rare occasions, a client misses a surgery time for which several hours have been reserved.
For this reason Family Pet Hospital maintains a cancellation policy:
1) All appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, or by Saturday morning for Monday appointments.
2) Failure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance may result in a missed appointment/late cancel fee
3) Repeated missed appointments will be billed for the full exam fee and future appointments will require pre-payment
4) Missed spays, neuters, and routine dentals will result in a non-refundable $50 cancellation fee
5) All other surgeries and extensive dentals will be billed according to the amount of time reserved ($100-600)
6) Cancellation of boarding appointments less than 7 days prior to boarding will result in forfeiture of the boarding deposit
We apologize for any inconvenience this policy may cause, but the doctors and staff of Family Pet Hospital are concerned for clients and patients who need to be seen for major medical issues and must wait for an open appointment time when an earlier time would have been available due to a late cancellation or missed appointment. Thank you for your cooperation